It’s time to start planning for our 4th Annual Back to School Fair.
The school Supply Drive will launch on July 23 and run through August 13.
Set Up for the fair on Friday, August 18, from 7:00-8:30.
The Back to School Fair is Saturday, August 19, from 10:00am until supplies run out.
Ways to help:
- Consider hosting a supply drive in your neighborhood or place of business (view our supply drive kits - PDF 1 - full sheet, PDF 2 - half sheet, PDF 3 - Tabloid - we can print for you, and bins can be provided).
- Ask a business you frequent to host a supply drive (again, click above for kits, we can print for you, and bins can be provided).
- During the supply drive, we will need help each Sunday moving donations from the lobby to the Fellowship Hall for storage.
- Of course - Donate, Donate, Donate!!
- Finally, we will need “boots on the ground” to set up and run the actual event on August 18 and 19.
Please contact Lori Price if you or someone you know can provide a collection site.
Lori Price and Shelly Lindow will work with you to get the printed materials and bins you need.
Thanks for being a part of this exciting outreach at Our Savior Lutheran Church!! The Back to School Fair makes a big difference for families in our neighborhood.
- Crayons (24 per pack)
- 3 ring binders (1”)
- Binder pouches
- Colored pencils
- Colored markers
- Pointed scissors
- Elmer glue sticks
- Wooden rulers
- Spiral notebooks (70 pages)
- Two pocket folders
- Pink erasers (not pencil top)